TS ICET ( Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2016 counselling process for admission into MBA & MCA courses.web counselling and document verification will start from today.The web counselling that is online option entry is started from august 26 to 31 (2016). After the completion of this web counselling you can change your option entry for all rankers on sep 1 2016.Admission will be made based on options exercised by candidate. Details of the web based allotment program as shown in the above figure.The detailed program with the ranks of the candidates called on each day for counselling will be published in daily newspapers in English / Telugu having wide publicity to enable the candidates to attend the Admission Camp on the specified date, time and place for each region. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates for attending the counseling. Soon after the declaration of results of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET-2016), detailed notification will be published in the daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification in rank wise.candidates will be allotted seats on sep 3rd.( Nava Telangana exclusive coverage)
The qualified candidates of TSICET 2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given . The list of Help Line Centers the distribution of Ranks for each Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification, See the category-I for OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates and for ST Category candidates and all other important information is placed on the official Web site and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- Document/Certificate Verification.
- Instructions on Exercising Options in Internet.
- Online Web Options Entry according to their preference of Colleges.
- Modification of College Option & Freezing or Locking of Options.
- Seat Allotment & Download of College allotment.
- Payment of Fee if any and Reporting in allotted college.
candidates must bring these Required documents for TS ICET Counselling 2016:
1. TS ICET 2015 Rank Card & Hall ticket.
2. Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent along with Bonafide from class VI to Degree.
3. Caste & Income certificate issued on or after 1st June, 2016.
4. Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent.
5. PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable).
6. For SC/ST/BC/Minorities: Caste Certificate (if applicable).
The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on the merit and category and will be placed in the web.Candidates need to download the allotment order along with the Bank Challan by entering Login Details you used at the time of web options entry process.Candidates have to pay the fees if any in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state and obtain a receipt.With downloaded allotment order, fee receipt etc., you have to report at the respective colleges within the specified time in the allotment order.If you fail to report on or before the stipulated dates mentioned by the authority, the allotment made in favor of you will be treated as cancelled and you will have no claim further on allotment.